A light-weight system for onboard visual assistance in hot cells
- Precision and Proximity : the zoom system and the position of the camera close to the products improve work accuracy
- Increase in productivity and quality : the remote screen improves operator working conditions
- Security : supervision is enabled by the use of recording software
- Mobility and Accessibility : inside the cell, the camera can view any part that a manipulator can reach. Small and light, it does not hamper the manipulator arm
- Economic and sustainable : lower manufacturing price in comparison with shielded cameras. A shielded box for safe storage inside the cell extends the life of the camera
- Adaptable in options and settings : zoom, light-weight, shielded storage box, cell stand, parking fixture for tongs
*CEA : Commissariat à l'Energie Atomique et aux Energies Alternatives
The onboard camera is, usually, clipped onto the cylindrical joint between the booting and the tongs. It can also be mounted on a specifically designed stand inside the hot cell.
The power is supplied through a cabling system via the electrical supply installation of the hot cell, and potentially via the remote manipulator cabling system.